Home Loan Rates tor Texas Vets
Texas Vet Loan rates for a 30-home loan this week are 3.50% (30% VA disabled or more) and 4.00% (non-disabled). The maximum Loan amount is $325,000.
ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url
The Texas Veterans Land (TVLB) board offers Texas Vets the opportunity for some of the lowest home loan rates available today. Contrary to the name these Texas vet loans can be used to purchase regular everyday family homes in metro areas. In addition, fees are strictly controlled and limited to protect the Veteran. Realtors, to see if you or your clients qualify for this program contact our office and we’ll get them pre-approved for the program.
- For loan payment estimates, please call our office.
- The VLB Base Rate is subject to adjustment on Friday each week.
- If more than one rate lock is obtained in a twelve-month period, the highest locked rate will prevail.
- Housing loans are available with 15, 20, 25 or 30-year Mortgage terms.
- The Veteran Must Qualify for a VA Mortgage, FHA or Conventional Loan
- May Not Be combined with a USDA RD Mortgage
- May Not be Used to Refinance your Current Home Loan (call us for options)
More info for veterans and how to qualify can be found on our Texas Vet home loan from the Texas Veterans Land Board Qualification page.
For a complete list of programs terms and rates contact our office directly at our contact page or email us at the Right.
Latest posts by About Us (see all)
- 3.5 percent down Custom Land and Home Construction Loans Available the US - August 8, 2017
- Credit Repair – Are you being presumed guilty ? - August 4, 2017
- Can I really make money in real estate investing - August 4, 2017