Home Loan Rates tor Texas Vets
The Texas Veterans Land board offers Texas Veterans the opportunity for some of the lowest home loan rates available today. Contrary to the name these home mortgage loans can be used to purchase regular everyday family homes in metro areas. In addition, fees are strictly controlled and limited to protect the Veteran. Realtors, to see if you or your clients qualify for this program contact our office and we’ll get them pre-approved for the program.
Texas Veterans Loan rates for a 30-home loan this week are 3.49% (30% VA disabled or more) and 3.9% (non-disabled). The maximum Loan amount is $325,000.
- For loan payment estimates, please call our office.
- The VLB Base Rate is subject to adjustment on Friday each week.
- If more than one rate lock is obtained in a twelve-month period, the highest locked rate will prevail.
- Housing loans are available with 15, 20, 25 or 30-year Mortgage terms.
- The Veteran Must Qualify for a VA Mortgage, FHA or Conventional Loan
- May Not Be combined with a USDA RD Mortgage
More info for veterans and how to qualify can be found on our Texas Veterans Land Board Mortgage Qualification page.
- VA Loans for Texas Veterans
Latest posts by About Us (see all)
- 4 resources for those impacted by Harvey and Irma - September 15, 2017
- How do I repair storm damage not covered by my insurance ? - August 30, 2017
- Builder New Construction Loans - August 23, 2017