Home Loan Rates tor Texas Vets
The Texas Veterans Land board offers Texas Vets the opportunity for some of the lowest home loan rates available today. Contrary to the name these home mortgage loans can be used to purchase regular everyday family homes in metro areas. In addition, fees are strictly controlled and limited to protect the Veteran. Realtors, to see if you or your clients qualify for this program contact our office and we’ll get them pre-approved for the program.
Texas Vet Loan rates for a 30-home loan this week are 3.39% (30% VA disabled or more) and 3.89% (non-disabled). The maximum Loan amount is $325,000.
- For loan payment estimates, please call our office.
- The VLB Base Rate is subject to adjustment on Friday each week.
- If more than one rate lock is obtained in a twelve-month period, the highest locked rate will prevail.
- Housing loans are available with 15, 20, 25 or 30-year Mortgage terms.
- The Veteran Must Qualify for a VA Mortgage, FHA or Conventional Loan
- May Not Be combined with a USDA RD Mortgage
- May Not be Used to Refinance your Current Home Loan (call us for options)
More info for veterans and how to qualify can be found on our Texas Vet home loan from the Texas Veterans Land Board Qualification page.
For a complete list of programs terms and rates contact our office directly at our contact page or email us at the Right.
Latest posts by About Us (see all)
- Four Reasons to Leverage your money with Real Estate - July 21, 2017
- Interactive US Map of Housing and Rental Affordability - July 20, 2017
- Three Ways to Win a Bidding War for the Home You want - July 18, 2017