Home Loans tor Texas Vets Living in Woodlands Texas
Texas Vet Loan rates for a 30-home loan this week are 3.95% (30% VA disabled or more) and 4.45% (non-disabled). In recent weeks while interest rates have continued to increase the interest rates for Texas vets have remained low. This is due to how the rates for the Texas vet loans are set. The maximum Loan amount is $325,000.
ARVE Error: id and provider shortcodes attributes are mandatory for old shortcodes. It is recommended to switch to new shortcodes that need only url
The Texas Veterans Land (TVLB) board offers Texas Vets the opportunity for some of the lowest home loan rates available today. Contrary to the name these Texas vet loans can be used to purchase existing or new homes. In addition, fees are strictly controlled and limited to protect the Veteran. Realtors, to see if you or your clients qualify for this program contact our office and we’ll get them pre-approved for the program.
Special Discount of one-half of one percent on the available VLB loan interest rate for Disabled Vets and Surviving Spouses as follows:
Disabled Veterans Discount – Veterans with disabilities may qualify for an interest rate reduction on their VLB Home Loans. The veteran must have a compensable service-connected disability of 30 percent (30%) or greater as verified by an Award Letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Of course, the veteran must also meet all other eligibility requirements for these loans to qualify for the discount.
Surviving Spouse Discount – To honor our Texas veterans, the VLB offers a interest rate reduction on Home Loans to the surviving spouse of any service member killed in the line of duty. An unmarried surviving spouse of a veteran who is missing in action, or who died in the line of duty, or died from a service-connected cause and had a compensable service-connected disability rating of 30% or greater (as verified by an Award Letter from the VA) at the time of death is also eligible for the discount.
This reduction can result in a savings of tens of thousands of dollars for qualifying applicants.
- For loan payment estimates, please call our office.
- The VLB Base Rate is subject to adjustment on Friday each week.
- If more than one rate lock is obtained in a twelve-month period, the highest locked rate will prevail.
- Housing loans are available with 15, 20, 25 or 30-year Mortgage terms.
- The Veteran Must Qualify for a VA Mortgage, FHA or Conventional Loan
- May Not Be combined with a USDA RD Mortgage
- May Not be Used to Refinance your Current Home Loan (call us for options)
More info for veterans and how to qualify can be found on our Texas Vet home loan from the Texas Veterans Land Board Qualification page.
For a complete list of programs terms and rates contact our office directly at our contact page or email us at the Right.
our contact page or at the email on the Right.
Latest posts by About Us (see all)
- 3.5 percent down Custom Land and Home Construction Loans Available the US - August 8, 2017
- Credit Repair – Are you being presumed guilty ? - August 4, 2017
- Can I really make money in real estate investing - August 4, 2017