In case there was any doubt that Fall is here let that doubt be dispelled by the Woodlands Ice Rink Preview weekend on November 11th and 12th, 2011. The Rink will be open 10am to 11pm on Saturday and noon to 7pm on Sunday. This special Preview will be in conjunction with the 16th annual Children’s Festival at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
This starts off the Holiday Season in the Woodlands, Texas which officially kicks off next Saturday with the November with 29th Annual Lighting of the Doves and the 5th annual International winter on the Waterway.
- Size of the Woodlands Ice Rink
- Ice Surface 128 feet by 60 feed wide
- Tent is 216 feet long by 80 feet wide
Kid’s Ice Rink
- The Woodlands Ice Rink will have a separate Rink for beginners and children 5-years and under. The Rink is 16 feet by 16 feet. This is where you will find me. I’ll try to not break anything! I hope they will have pillows available because I will probably need one!
The Ice Rink is located at the Northeast corner of Lake Robbins and Six Pines Drive.
Latest posts by About Us (see all)
- 4 resources for those impacted by Harvey and Irma - September 15, 2017
- How do I repair storm damage not covered by my insurance ? - August 30, 2017
- Builder New Construction Loans - August 23, 2017